Wednesday, April 18, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons

I was zesting up some lemons today to make lemon poppy seed muffins (I'll be sharing the recipe tomorrow on my food blog, Sweet Life), and it reminded me of this sweet video of Lucas. Unfortunately, he doesn't find lemon zesting uncontrollably hilarious anymore. It was one of those brief whims of fancy that babies often have. Even so, lemon zesting will always make me smile because it makes me think of this.


The littlest girl I have in daycare right now is about the age Lucas is in this video. It makes me so nostalgic for those sweet baby snuggles and giggles and coos. And being able to take a photograph of him when he actually stayed still for more than a millisecond. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...