Friday, November 1, 2013

In Recovery


Our Halloween was pretty good considering we all weren't feeling that well. It started off with trick-or-drinking at a friend's house, and ended with Lucas binging on candy until he vomited on me - which makes me sound like the worst parent ever, but it wasn't that bad. I promise. (He only had like 3 pieces of candy, I swear!)

So now we're in recovery, eating lots of real food and drinking lots of water. For my part I'm trying not to cry as I battle through my first time being sick with TWO sick kids. I want a nap and an ungodly amount of food from Qdoba and definitely a shower, but my prospects for getting any of these are pretty slim.

Hopefully your Halloween was just as epic, but without all the horrific aftermath.

xoxo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...