Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday's Menus (Week 9)

I know Labor Day is over and all, but I'm still holding strong to summer because technically the seasons don't change until September 22nd. I'm already getting bombarded with the Facebook updates that are all about pumpkin spice lattes and cozy sweaters and such, and usually I'm right there with them. But this time I'm not ready just yet. I want to go swimming and eat barbeque and sit outside in the evenings for just a little while longer.

My menus are resisting fall too. I've got plenty of stew meat and pot roast and whole chickens to roast in the freezer, but not just yet. I want a couple more fancy burgers and delicious kebabs while the weather holds. Hopefully you do too.

Week 9 Menu

Monday
Tuesday
Spicy Shrimp Po' Boys with Macaroni Salad

Wednesday

Thursday
Friday

Saturday

Sunday
Tex-Mex Rancheros Hot Dogs and Potato Salad
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...