Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday's Menus (Week 4)


Lots of creamy pasta goodness on the menu this week. Get on it.

I know I was a bit absent last week. I've been having some serious vacation time since I went to see The Flaming Lips last Tuesday, then decided on a last minute trip to California with the babes. It's been an amazing week, and I will fill you in on all that fun soon.

But even while still on vacation, I wouldn't dare leave you hanging on your Monday's Menus fix. You still need to eat some good home cooking while I'm off eating the best steak sandwich you've ever imagined.
I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. But seriously, if you ever find yourself at Crepevine, do yourself a favor and get yourself a Big Sur. In the meantime, plan yourself a delicious weekly menu.

Week 4 Menu

Monday
Tuesday
Chicken Tikka Masala with Naan and Jasmine Rice

Wednesday
Thursday
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with Grilled Corn and Spring Mix Salad

Friday
Saturday
3-Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Tacos with Chips and Guacamole
Sunday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...