Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday's Menus (Week 3)

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All right, I'm going to level with you. Not all of the examples here are things we are eating this week. We've had a couple birthday dinners out on the town, and a couple meals from last week got bumped. So I've improvised with things I would be eating (in fact, things that I wish I was eating) this week. Like individual chicken pot pies. Do yourself a favor, get a rotisserie chicken from Costco and make that deliciousness happen.
 
Bon Appetite!

Week 3 Menu

Monday
Tuesday
Turkey Tacos with Crockpot Refried Beans
Wednesday
Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Macaroni Salad
Thursday
Rustic Tomato Tart with Spring Mix Salad
Friday
Saturday
London Broil with Spinach and Roasted Potatoes
Sunday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...